Saturday, August 29, 2009

First week back to school... CHECK!~


Hey everyone! The first week of college has now been completed!! I have to say we started it off right this year. Everyone was anxious to get back to school and get back into a routine. I couldn't believe on how many more students there are on campus this semester! Its crazy! Although that's great! I mean more enrolment means more new students into classes to see and meet! Now, for the real get down of how this semester is going to be. First off we don't have trays in the cafeteria anymore and I believe its got people puzzled, now for someone who is working in the cafeteria and thinks that its not a bad idea, I mean we save on water and on space in the cafeteria, I'm not so sure how other people are taking to it. I mean come on people we got used to having no paper towels in the bathrooms so we can get used to another adjustment. We can just say how much we are starting to "go green" at ILCC, which is always a good thing.My classes this week were pretty good, every ones getting to know each other again and to welcome the new freshman!! Its always exciting to see on the first day of classes who is exactly going to be in your classes and to see who knows who. I've enjoyed them for the most part, but I'm excited to get the year started and dive right in. Although, with it being a Saturday morning in the burg and I've already done homework for the day its nice to know every ones getting back into the swing of things! It feels like fall here today, warm sun but breezy and chilly! Well its around 12 and I suppose I should probably get some lunch and get on with my day! I'll keep you all updated as the school year progresses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment