Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is that sun I see?? No Way! Didn't think it was possible!!


Well me oh my, is that sun I see shinning out of the hotel? I think it is!! I can't believe were finally getting some nice weather here in E'burg. I was beginning to think we weren't ever going to see nice weather again! Although it's still chilly, I'll take the sun!

Things have been absolutely crazy around here! I started personal training with an instructor at the Wellness Center and let me tell you I am soar!!! It's a great way to get some exercise and to get someone to push you harder. Wow, I can't believe Spring Break is coming up so soon! It's amazing, one more day of school left and there we are! The town of Emmetsburg is gearing up for it's exciting weekend of St. Patricks Day Celebration! There is lots going on in town and lots of fun things to see and do around town. There's a parade and many fun things to do around town! I'd highly check it out!

The hotel and restaurant management team is in the cafeteria the next few weeks, working side by side with some awesome school cooks and learning a lot about working together and becoming a team. It was a great experience and I'm excited for the next few weeks ahead. Well, this is all for now, I will right more when I come back from spring break! Enjoy the break ILCC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment