Sunday, March 8, 2009

More icky weather???


Well, Well, Well, what do you know.. as I sit down to write this I'm looking out my bay window and I see a mixture of sleet and snow coming down. I thought after the beautiful week we had on campus at ILCC we would be in for some spring! But I guess we were "fortunate" enough to get winter back. Things at the college have been moving slowly lately, as most everyone is ready for some spring break action! St. Patricks Day is coming up also in Emmetsburg and you can tell the town is getting very excited for the festivities coming up! It is nice that this semester we get a fun weekend of St. Patricks and then were off for a whole week on spring break. I think everyone has been working really hard around campus to study hard and push in there classes. Everyone seems to be working towards of goal of getting ready for the last bit of school and to get done with this year right!! Other then that, things seem to be pretty quiet around campus.. Ill right more when things pick up.. Keep Rockin' ILCC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment