Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally Some Sun!


Well what can I say, I'm finally glad to see some sun peaking out in Emmetsburg today. It's been a few cold days.. I miss that nice taste of spring we got, I think it put a spring in every ones step at the college.


The Hotel and Restaurant Mgt class is very excited as we are taking off for Minneapolis on Sunday for a fun trip of seeing hotels, going to the Upper Midwest Hospitality Show and having some fun at the Mall of America! We've all been waiting a long month or so since we've came back to school for this trip, were excited to get out of here for a few days and see some new things! That's all we can seem to talk about!


Student Senate is doing great! We had a weekly meeting this week and got lots of things done. Student Senate will be sponsoring "Root Beer Fest" on March 3rd in the gym at the Wellness Center in Emmetsburg, were very excited to have lots of fun and play some games!


Emmetsburg was sure moving slowly this week with the cold weather and wind. I took a couple of students that play basketball for ILCC yesterday back to Estherville to get on the bus for a game and boy the wind pulled the car all over the road!


Its such a nice morning as I get ready for school, I'm glad to see the sun out! But I better get ready as another full day of school and work is ahead for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment