Saturday, February 21, 2009

No More Winter Please!


Ugh!!!! I regretfully type this today as I look outside and see loads of snow in Emmetsburg! How ridiculous is this?? I think its crazy! Yesterday I took off to Mallard to do some things at Alex's house and it was simply raining and I thought nothing of it, well as the afternoon/evening progressed I soon went outside to the shop to get something and I looked around and saw nothing but SNOW! Crazy!! I couldn't believe it. Needless to say the roads weren't the greatest coming back to Emmetsburg last night. I'm very excited as Hotel and Restaurant Management is taking off tomorrow for Minneapolis! Although, I have lots of packing to do to get ready I am very excited. I'm not sure if its what were all going to do that excites me or it's the pure fact that I'm getting away from E'burg for just a little while. I hope that when we return some of this snow has disappeared. Emmetsburg seems to be very hopping tonight as the hotel I worked at is nearly booked for the night; which is good because that means there is many people in and out of town doing a variety of things. Well as I better get back to working the afternoon, I will write when we return from our trip! I'm sure there will be plenty of fun stories and things to share! Take care E'burg! See you in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment